Sunday 9 December 2012

Back after a long break.

G'day all.
Wow, time flies doesn't it?!? Only feels like last week that the new year had turned and I had big dreams of churning out Book 3 by March at the latest. Now, nearly Xmas and I find myself not a lot closer to completion. Throne of Blood sits at about the 100k word mark, languishing under an author with depleted motivation and a busy work/life schedule, not to mention limited access to a PC of late. However, with a short Christmas break coming, I am hoping that will all change, and at least several more chapters will reach the page, so to speak.

With the limited writing, however, came the opportunity to brush up on some reading. So over the course of the next two weeks, I am going to post reviews of a few indie books I have read recently. If you have read them, post your own thoughts, or if any interest you, please do not hesitate to look them up and help support other indie authors.

Happy reading.

~Robert Day

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back posting again Robert. Hope you have a good holiday break and are able to be constructive at whatever goals you set.

    ReplyDelete